Saturday, July 27, 2019

In my early 20s(the pic) it seemed like It was severe discipline all the time.(you reap what you sow) I was running far and running hard from Him. I knew way better and even had some deep encounters with Him. The depth of rebellion in my life was astonishing. When it says God chooses foolish things, I raise my hand first. Although I'm no longer a foolish thing but a friend of God! He knew what He was doing against someone who was so use to doing things as he pleased when he pleased. He even aloud me to get in relationships that would for sure have me crying out daily for Him. Surrendering daily brings Gods life. Wish I could hug myself in the picture and tell Him "He loves you... You are being disciplined because He loves you!" I know valleys and I know mountaintops. Through it all I've learned, Jesus is the most beautiful man to ever live, and deserves all of our will, thoughts, emotions, and strength. My goals in life is to fullfill His will, my scroll. What I didnt know back then is just how much fun that would be! We are all unique and all different, but the goal is learning to live in Him. Out of that flows Gods life.

No comments:

Post a Comment